addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The LA Femme Society Message Board General Discussion › Intermediate/Fit Hikers for 7-14mi Hikes around SoCal?

Intermediate/Fit Hikers for 7-14mi Hikes around SoCal?

A former member
Post #: 5
Hello Ladies!

I am hoping to meet other women in this group that realllly like to hike and like to hike long distances too!

I have hiked all over San Gabriel Mtns and San Bernardino Mtns, thought it would be fun to get a core group of hikers that are up for these type of hikes.

Examples of hikes:
Mount Wilson - 14mi
Mount Baldy - Steep 11mi
Echo Mtn - 6mi
Inspiration Point - 12mi
San Gorgonio Mtn via Vivian Creek - 16mi

If any of these sound like fun to you, by all means, speak up! I am sure I am not the only hiker that likes to hike on trails and not fire roads, and deep into the forests where the scenery is amazing!!!

Take care, see you on the trails.
TrailHuggerSarah
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Sarah,

I'm a big fan of hiking and would love to go on some long hikes. I recently moved to LA and haven't explored the trails around here yet, so they all sound good!

Great suggestion!
Shelley