addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The LA Femme Society Message Board General Discussion › Any MFP Road Cyclists out there?

Any MFP Road Cyclists out there?

A former member
Post #: 6
Hello Ladies,

My latest adventure hobby is Road Cycling. I have been really getting into for the past month or so. I have done 2 Organized Bike Rides both of 30mi and a handful of training rides ranging from 20-30 on my own.

I would love to find other cyclists in the area that like long distance riding as well.

So far I have been or plan on exploring:
RoseBowl to/from rides
San Gabriel River Trail
Santa Fe Dam
Santa Ana River Trail
Glendora Mountain Road
Mt Baldy Road

I am training for Tour de Palm Springs 55mi ride in Feb and eventually a Century as well.

Hope to hear from you,
TrailHuggerSarah
A former member
Post #: 30
Hi Sarah,

I am a Triathlon Coach and active triathlete with my own coaching business. I just started another meetup for Active Lesbians in L.A. and offer weekly bike rides for our Lesbian group. Maybe we can cross-promote?

It's all about connecting. I can also add a ride that I can cross-promote with this group and I am willing to join yours. Only issue might be distance. We are on the L.A. Westside and ride in Santa Monica and other beach areas like Malibu or all the way down to Palos Verdes.

Cheers,
Patricia