addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The LA Femme Society Message Board General Discussion › Anything going down for LA Pride? Queer Bingo, Speed Dating, Bowling, anything?

Anything going down for LA Pride? Queer Bingo, Speed Dating, Bowling, anything?

Natasha
user 7314732
Houston, TX
Post #: 2
I am coming in to LA during PRIDE week (June 9-12) and would love to attend any events. Hit me up if you know of something, I am coming in from Texas!
A former member
Post #: 3
WeHo Dyke March 2011 & After Party
Friday, June 10
7:30 pm - March starts at the corner of San Vicente Blvd & Santa Monica Blvd, and ends at the CSW Main stage in West Hollywood Park.

Dyke Day L.A. 2011
Saturday, June 11
12 − 6 pm at Barnsdall Art Park on Hollywood Blvd (West of Vermont Ave).

Also, check out "PYT PRODUCTIONS - PEOPLE YOU TRUST" on Facebook for its L.A. Pride weekend plans.

(IMO, the San Francisco Dyke March is the absolute best one, with an estimated attendance of 50,000 in 2010.)
A former member
Post #: 13
Dyke Day L.A. is so much fun. I'll be there. Actually I'm hosting a meetup through SoCal Gals for it. :)