addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The LA Femme Society Message Board "Unofficial" Meet-ups › DANCE & NEON LIGHT SHOW Sat. May 12

DANCE & NEON LIGHT SHOW Sat. May 12

JO (.
user 8476329
Granada Hills, CA
Post #: 9

Hey Sista'zzz,

Don't faint, it's ME. Just like last year, I'm come'n out of defrost after winter. I'm ready to get this Party started. The melting started last Saturday when I went to a picnic at Lake Balboa Park here in the Valley-furrr surrr . The Picnic / Bar-B-Q was put on by 3 woman's meetup group's. I swear there were 75-100 Woman that showed up. It felt like a Lesbain Love-In or Strawberry Fields Forever There were all different ages and woman I haven't seen before. It was really FUN. After meet'n up with them I got the low down on some ho-down~ that means FUN TIMES come'n our way .. Dances, Speed Date'n, House Party'z, Pool Party'z, Dyke March, Pride, etc. On that note here's the scoop across the nation on a dance that's happen'n this Saturday May 12. FIVE Meet-Up Groups are spread'n the word. SO Here's The Scoop if you haven't heard:

Dance & Neon Light Show for woman 40+

Finally There's Dance'n go'n on WITH a DJ spin'n some GREAT Tunes. So get your Dance'n Shoe's on Sista's & let's Party Down with LOT's of Woman, meet New Friends, hook up with Old Friend's, Pool Table, PinBall Machine, Appetizers & Beverages. This FUN Party will be heald at an Acclaimed Artist's Studio in the Art District. Again, with Five Meet-Up groups & The SisterJonesGirls put'n the word out you better believe there will be LOT's of Woman show'n up so get there EARLY for the Action ~And Don't forget the drill to, "Tell a Friend, to Tell a Friend, and so on & so on".

SATURDAY May 12
7:30 - 11: 30 PM
The ART DISTRACT
Lili Lakich Studio
704 Traction Ave.
Los Angeles, CA. 90013

Flyer Below
Don't miss out on The Fun ~ See ya there Sistazz.

JO
TheSisterJonesGirls

http://equalityvideo....­