addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The LA Femme Society Message Board Official MFP Announcements › madfemmepride Back in Business!

madfemmepride Back in Business!

Julia
Hi all,

I'm sure you got the email that our amazing MFP founder Renee has stepped down as lead organizer. She approached me about a week ago to say her work schedule is much busier than it used to be, and because we are good buddies she asked me if I would step up to take the MFP wheel. Hello, how could I resist?? I <3 you guys so much!

I want to say publicly thank you to Renee for all the hard work she has put into building up this amazing queer community. She's certainly not going anywhere; she will stay active as an organizer (and as my guru!), so we all will continue to benefit from her leadership. I also want to thank Renee personally for granting me the opportunity to continue in her pioneering footsteps.

I am so excited to meet all of you, and I hope you will not hesitate to approach me for any reason--especially if you have a great meet-up idea!

Please make sure to check out our calendar, including our next meet-up: Pistol-Packin' MadFemme Mamas! I hope to meet you all there.

Best,
Julia