addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The LA Femme Society Message Board General Discussion › Invitation to everyone

Invitation to everyone

A former member
Post #: 131
I am a writer who is traveling the country by RV to meet as many gays, lesbians, transexuals and bisexuals as I can. I am meeting people, talking about the issues that concern us all and compiling information to write a book. I'd love to meet you all!

I will be in LA for the Butch Voices conference. I will also be at "Gaying Up Universal Studios" on October 15th.

My website is www.MyButchWorld.webs.com if you'd like some more info on exactly what I am doing. Feel free to sign my guest book, check out discussions, start one, and view my calendar for where my trip is planned so far....dates are subject to change and are all pretty flexible.

Thanks for reading! I hope to get the chance to meet some of you while I am in your state!

Jesse