addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LAFREEBEE.COM "The Latest Buzz on what's free in LA" Message Board › Interested in meeting up at Free Red Bull Soapbox Races Next Saturday?

Interested in meeting up at Free Red Bull Soapbox Races Next Saturday?

dee
user 10455011
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
Hi!

Moved here about 3 months ago and haven't done much because I am strapped to work (economy boo-hoo). Well I want to go to the free red bull soapbox races in downtown LA next weekend - Sat on 25th.

Here is info I have on the Red Bull Site Races: http://tinyurl.com/nb...­ There are pictures too which is why I want to go. Sounds like free fun and no strings!

Anyone interested in meeting up there or just setting up a location to get a small group together. I would like to meet others in the area!

Thanks!

Dee