Needs a location
1. The conversation course is continuing education, designed to excel students' Spanish conversation skill.
2. The course runs for 12 weeks.
3. Class cancelled due to 'Force Majeure', will be recovered at the end of the course.
4. No food or beverage is allowed in the classroom. So, please plan accordingly.
5. Arriving by Metro: The closest metro stations are Farragut West and Foggy Bottom.
6. Arriving by car: Please note that the parking lot is only for the church members. However, there is public parking close to the church. The least expensive option for parking is the Marvin Center Garage. It's located between 22nd & 21st Streets and cost only $8.00 after 6:00pm.
7. Meter parking is also an option. It is about $ 0.25 for 8 minutes.
8. The school entrance is at the end of the parking lot of the United Church.
9. The payment for each class is $ 15.00 per person per hour. It will be $ 20 per person per hour for walk-ins. However, it is depending on availability.
10. Students can bring friends and pay $ 20 for 2 persons per hour. But it has to be an advance payment.
Please, don't hesitate to contact the organizers, if you have any questions.