addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LanSmash Message Board › Planetary Annihilation

Planetary Annihilation

JB H.
ZeroBlade
Group Organizer
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 27
It's time for a new Total Annihilation clone.

http://www.kickstarte...­

This time instead of blowing up a single planet, we should blow up a string of planets! I've played a few games of Supreme Commander with Sensator and Doble of late and I must admit I really miss these epic RTS's.
JB H.
ZeroBlade
Group Organizer
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 29
Yeaaaa decided to put $50 towards the cause.
Daniel G.
user 23782711
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 1
Hell Yeah! Pledged $20. Cant wait to get some more Total Annihilation style gameplay going. Also, I'm glad they are using a lot of the same audio from TA. Amazing.

-Zombie
Sensator
user 14265217
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 5
Yeah it looks a lot different to TA; however, it looks very intriguing.

If anyone wants to play an actual TA clone get SupCom Forged Alliance and Forged Alliance Forever. Doble, JB, myself and a few others play every other night. Hit us up on steam for some games.
JB H.
ZeroBlade
Group Organizer
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 30
Funded!!!!

Can't wait to play this game!