Do contact the organizers and suggest a meetup; feel free to suggest any topic. We're always listening.
We welcome everyone here in accordance to the Apache Software Foundation Code of Conduct.
- Learn JET command line tooling
- Learn the Cordova API
- Learn the proper use of Knockout.js
- Learn how AMD modules work with RequireJS for lazy loading
- Use ojModule and ojRouter to bring single page applications to life
There is ample opportunity to create iPhone and Android apps that work securely for business users using Secure Work Space from BlackBerry which creates Enterprise App Stores for both iOS and Android.
Learn how to protect your business data in the event of phone loss. Easily deploy apps to hundreds of devices at one time.
Built on 14 years of enterprise mobility management experience and currently used by 16 of the top G20 governments. This is the only solution with “Full Operational Capability” on U.S. Department of Defense networks.
Learn more about Secure Work Space (http://us.blackberry.com/business/products-services/bes-10.html#secureworkspace)
Who is running BES10?
Get a fork... using Eclipse to build Android apps has been deprecated.
"If you have not had the chance to migrate your projects to Android Studio, now is the time" -- Android Developers Blog, http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2015/06/an-update-on-eclipse-android-developer.html
We will be going over how to migrate your Eclipse projects and running Hello World and going over how to use plugins in the IDE.
If any one is interested in presenting on something, let us know.
- Installation of Android Studio
- Installation of SDK Manager
- Creating a Project
- Importing a Project from Eclipse
- Differences between Android Studio and Eclipse
- Cordova/PhoneGap and Android Studio