addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Charlotte Salsa Maniacs Meetup Group Message Board › 499 Members and counting

499 Members and counting

Muhammad A.
user 6574800
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Hey Charlotte Salsa Maniacs,

We are at 499 members and counting. One more to 500. Wow. What a milestone. I just personally completed written welcomes to our three newest members, Liz, Anna, and LaVetta. Welcome ladies.
These ladies are exceptional, not to mention quite attractive, and fellas when they come out to our events, like A Piece of Havana, I hope you will be there to make them feel welcome.  I know the Ladies in the meetup will welcome our new members with open arms. Remember, we were all new members once. We were once Rookies too, now we are Veterans.

Thank you for making everyone feel welcome. At its core, dance is a social activity, and it is as much about the people who dance, as it is about the music and the steps.

See you on the dance floor,

Muhammad