addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Charlotte Salsa Maniacs Meetup Group Message Board › Great Salsa Band - Borinquen Sublime of A Piece of Havana Fame - at Mambo Grill

Great Salsa Band - Borinquen Sublime of A Piece of Havana Fame - at Mambo Grill

Muhammad A.
user 6574800
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Hey Charlotte Salsa Maniacs,
I will be out of town this weekend in Augusta, Georgia participating in a Tango Marathon.  Otherwise, I would be attending the event this Saturday at the Mambo Grill where Borinquen Sublime will be performing. They are the new live Salsa band at A Piece of Havana. They are fabulous. I recommend you attend.
Evie, my dance and teaching partner, is from Puerto Rico by way of New York City (also my birth place - Harlem). She will be there, and if she is there you will have a great time. I am including her email to me with all the details; including a phone number.
Sorry I did not get this announced before today (as I have been under the weather), but it is not too late.
Enjoy,

Muhammad

Hello Dear M,

Hope you are well.

Below is the information on Borinquen Sublime and the gig they have on this coming Saturday March 1st at 8pm:

Salisbury, NC 28144
Phone: (704) 637-0192

If folks want to eat, we need to have a count by no later than Thursday morning, February 27, 2014. The live music will be in the lounge area of the restaurant and to eat we would need to reserve a table for those who want to have dinner. I will be there at 6:30pm to have dinner!

Thanks!

Evie

Evie Landrau
Feb 25 (3 days ago)

to me
Sorry, I forgot to add the restaurant name:

Mambo Grill & Tapas