addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Charlotte Salsa Maniacs Meetup Group Message Board › Special Salsa Class at 7 - tonight only

Special Salsa Class at 7 - tonight only

Muhammad A.
user 6574800
Group Organizer
Charlotte, NC
Dear Charlotte Salsa Maniacs Members.
I was planning to take off June and July with respect to teaching group classes. But many of you have signed up for today as inadvertently, the today' s meetup had not been removed from the calendar.
So I will teach a group class tonight at 7 .. it will be designed for intermediate students and advanced beginners.
The cost of the class is $15.00. If you do the class at 7 plus the Salsa Rueda class that will follow at 8; then you will get my class for $10.00.
See you tonight.

Muhammad
The Professor, the Cat in the Hat