addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Philadelphia Law of Attraction Meetup Group Message Board › We are still going strong

We are still going strong

Phil
pdef1949
Norristown, PA
Post #: 292
Hi everybody!

With Lorna now in Hawaii, I will be leading the group starting this week. While I have ideas in mind for agendas, I am open to any suggestions you may have, topics you would like to cover, or questions you might like some clarity on. Please feel free to email me here with your suggestions.