addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Portland Law of Attraction Meetup Group Message Board › NEW EVENTS BEING POSTED - I'M BACK :)~

NEW EVENTS BEING POSTED - I'M BACK :)~

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 89
I had started this group with Kristen and worked with her and dozens other Law of Attraction groups aroound the country that I helped form while touring showing The Secret so I had all of them be moderators and make me an Asst. as I can only have two accounts.

Kristens email started bouncing on meetup and she didnt know and somehow I was deleted as Asst and couldnt post or reach Kristen.

Well I finally was able to reach her as one of the emails did go thorugh,
She didnt know of the email issue.

Anyway, everything is all done.

Sorry I didn't notice all the posting on the forums earlier.

This group was started for notifications of my events and The World Law of Attraction day event.

Most of the members of this group hang out at Powerful Intentions and emailed me there so we had all talked about what was happening.

Those of you that couldn't call me were posting here and that was great

Sorry for the issues LOL. My numbers below if you want to call me.

Im back and will be posting our events again!!

You can see from the reviews our last two event we're GREAT!!

The next ones will be too.

I'm having some people from all over come in and have lunches and meetings with us that are great Law of Attraction Teachers!

Feel free to email me via powerful intentions or myspace or call me
I DO NOT GET EMAILS YOU SEND THROUGH MEET-UP

:)
Namaste,
Chris Tinney
Ambassador of Abundacne
415-828-6799
A former member
Post #: 62
http://lifecoaching.m...­
200 people coming this saturday