addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Portland Law of Attraction Meetup Group Message Board › Crystal Heart Wellness Community Grand Opening!

Crystal Heart Wellness Community Grand Opening!

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 59
Hello Group,

I'm a member here and I've been to one of the events so far that Chris Tinney has organized. I'm hoping to attend more meetings in the future and get to know everyone better.

I've just leased a new office space and started a Wellness Center with a few other practitioners.

We are having an OPEN HOUSE this weekend, May 5th & 6th, 2007 from 12 - 4 both days.

There will be FREE Food, mini lectures, tours of the building, information about up coming events, and FREE Gifts for everyone who comes by.

You can read more details here:

http://meditation.mee...­

The following weekend is a WELLNESS FAIR that we will be hosting at Crystal Heart. It is MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND, May 12th & 13th, 11- 5 both days.

Every Mother who attends receives a FREE Potted Flower! Admission is FREE!

We will have local artists, acupuncture demos, reiki demos, lectures on Feng Shui, Nutrition, Herbs, Aura Healing, Energy Work, Psychic Readings, Tarot, and more.

You can find out all of the details here:
http://meditation.mee...­

So come on down! It would be great to see you.

Wendy
Robin H.
HypnosisLady
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 10
Wendy,
I noticed your business name is Crystal Heart, are you working with Crystal Heart Book Store in Beaverton? The store and the owner has been such a wonderful influence and powerful part of the community for years. I may just be assuming since you are using the same name...

The best of luck and blessings in your wonderful center.

Robin
A former member
Post #: 60
Robin,

I'm sorry that I didn't see your reply earlier.

YES! Crystal Heart Wellness is an expansion of Crystal Heart Metaphysical Gift Store run by Norman Baldwin. Everyone seems to know Norman.

I've been hired by Norman to create and maintain his website (he had a one page site with nothing much on it before).

In addition, I and 3 other practitioners have leased space from Norman above his store.

So the Crystal Heart Community is all in ONE BUILDING now!

Norman is downstairs in the store and the Practitioners are upstairs. Along with our 4 offices, we have two waiting rooms and a large class room that is available for rent.

I think that answers your questions. ;-)

If you'd like to read more you can go to: www.CrystalHeartBooks.com­

OR

The Wellness Community at: www.CrystalHeartWellness.com­