addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Portland Law of Attraction Meetup Group Message Board › EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUES WORKSHOP

EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUES WORKSHOP

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 64
Hello Group,

One of the things that is essential for the Law of Attraction is that you focus on and bring up really positive emotions about the goal you are trying to manifest.

But what if you have lingering doubts or fears that you can't shake? What do you do?

Well . . . one answer may be to clear those negative emotions quickly and permanently!

And "How do you do that!?!?", you may ask.

The answer is EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques

If you have never heard of EFT, it is a type of Emotional Acupuncture . . . without the needles. And it is one of the MOST powerful technologies that I have ever experienced to clear painful, traumatic, or negative emotions. It is truly amazing!

I am offering FREE 20 minute EFT sessions if you would like to experience the amazing effects yourself! You can simply call me at 503-643-2415 to setup an appointment.

I am also offering a workshop on EFT that is taking place THIS WEEKEND. You can find out more about the workshop here: EFT Workshop - 40% Discount