addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Boston Law of Attraction Meetup Group Message Board Other Events (some are recommended by our Meetup) › A one day workshop to ease your mind and bring more ease and joy into your life

A one day workshop to ease your mind and bring more ease and joy into your life

Ann I.
AnnIde
Framingham, MA
Post #: 47
Hello Boston LoA friends!

We haven't been able to make it to Boston lately, as we've been so busy here in the Metro West and traveling about. We're having lots of fun and hope you are, too!

We've got lots of plans for our Metro West LoA meetup over the next few months, and I want to share them with you. We're especially excited about a one day workshop we'll be doing Nov. 10th titled, From Stress to Success: Relaxing into the life you want.

The focus will be on learning some of our best New Possibilities strategies for easing your mind to bring more ease and joy into your life. You simply cannot allow what you want into your life unless you're relaxed in both your body and your mind.

Here's the link to the description on our meetup site: One day workshop on moving from stress to success and relaxing into the life you want

If you sign up before Oct. 27th, you can bring a friend for FREE!!! If you have any questions or interest, e-mail me at annide@newpossibilitiescoaching.com.

Warm heart,

Ann Ide