addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Lean Startup Israel Message Board › I wanna know israeli startups!

I wanna know israeli startups!

Leila A.
LeilaAisen
Buenos Aires, AR
Post #: 4
Hi all!
I'm from Argentina and I'm staying in Tel Aviv and taking an entrepreneurship course at StarTau.
I have some sturtups ideas, and I'd like to know what the entrepreneurs in Israel are doing. Maybe we can meet someday.
I'm working in digital marketing, social media and communication planning since 2006, so it could be interesting.

Thanks!
Cheers!
Leila