We will be kicking off 2011 with a session where we will discuss the most effective ways to run our startups into the ground and come out smelling like roses.
(The "Bulletproof Startup" mentality popularized in 14th Century Belgium.)
We will touch upon such items as:
- Learning methods: mechanisms to have in place to ensure that all opportunities for learning are taken advantage of
- Recognizing experimentation and taking an inventory of all instances of trial and error
- The importance of research
- Putting on a brave face even when you are sad and don't want to talk to anybody
You would enjoy Lean Coffee TO if you:
- Have recently started or are about to start a business
- Want to participate in discussions and activities about lean startups
- Are looking to learn more about lean thinking
- Like good coffee and conversation
- Time permitting, we will discuss any topics, trends, or case-study type items that emerge. Any suggestions, comments and/or refinements to the proposed topic are welcome as always.