Topics for this week
- Exercism Exercise: Grade School
- Description link below
- NOTE: you will have to login/signup via Github
- The Exercism site recently changed, so check it out!
- For upgrade Exercism CLI check this out: https://exercism.io/cli-v1-to-v2
- Exercism got ride of teams it appears so we have to do things differently
- Paste you solution URL to the Google Sheets located here
- Project Progress,
- What is it?
- What's new?
- What's next?
- Running Swift in a Docker container.
- What's Docker?
- Why does it matter?
- What's one way to do it?
What You'll Need (if you want to join in on any of the coding portions):
• A laptop, preferably running macOS, although Swift does run on linux so you can always try this: https://www.raywenderlich.com/122189/introduction-to-open-source-swift-on-linux
• Install the latest version of Xcode from the Mac App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/xcode/id497799835?mt=12 (macOS only). You'll want to download this ahead of time because it's multiple GB in size.
• If you don't have the above–still come and learn!
See you all soon!