addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Libertarian Party of Pittsburgh Meetup Group Message Board › Coming from a VERY active Libertarian state - you should keep this group going.

Coming from a VERY active Libertarian state - you should keep this group going.

A former member
Post #: 48
Hello,

I live in Colorado but travel to Pittsburgh once a year for a long visit (several weeks). I was looking forward to meeting Libertarians in the place I am from (the Burgh). I urge you to keep this group going. I am VERY active in the Colorado Libertarian Meetup here in the west. I cannot manage your group from Denver, but if I were living there I would do everything I can to help keep this group alive.

I know from my experience with an active group, the progress and rewards are worth it. I hope someone steps up and becomes the new organizer of this group. I would be willing to contribute a little toward the cost. Feel free to contact me. Now, more than ever, we need a third party. We need activist Libertarians spreading the word everywhere.

Brenda
brenda at red white and rose dot com