addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Libertarian Party of Pittsburgh Meetup Group Message Board › Re: Special election for PA-20th - *No petitioning or filing fees*

Re: Special election for PA-20th - *No petitioning or filing fees*

DaveP
user 4312723
Pittsburgh, PA
Hi all!

As you may know, there is a special election coming up...we don't have any candidates yet, and I just wanted to see anybody might be interested in running in a special election.

Here's the info I got from LP-PA...if you live in one of these wards and are interested please contact me
- Dave Powell

--------------------------------

There is going to be a special election held on May 18 for State Representative in the 20th District to replace Don Walko. I don't have the paperwork yet but will get it soon. The district is entirely within Allegheny County:

Dist. 20 ALLEGHENY County.
Part of ALLEGHENY County consisting of the CITY of
Pittsburgh (PART, Wards 02 [PART, Division 02], 06, 09, 10
[PART, Divisions 01, 02, 03, 06 and 13], 23, 24, 25 [PART,
Division 07], 26 [PART, Divisions 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,
15, 16 and 17] and 27 [PART, Divisions 01, 02, 03, 04, 05,
06, 07, 08, 09, 10 and 11]) and the TOWNSHIPS of Reserve
(PART, Wards 01, 02 and 04) and Ross (PART, Wards 03 [PART,
Divisions 01, 02 and 04], 06 and 07 [PART, Divisions 03 and
04]) and the BOROUGH of West View.
Total population: 61,615
We can put a candidate on the ballot with no signatures required and no filing fee.