addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mailing List Archive

Subject Sender Date
I won't make it tonight, sorry - I've come down with a flu-like bug. Sorry for the short notice. Have fun! Tim Tim B. Jan 13, 2016 7:11 PM
Re: I won't make it to the meetup tonight - Hah. In my delirium I was a week ahead of myself. Hopefully I'll be fully recovered by the meet up next week :) Tim.  On Wednesday 2 December 2015, Tim Bunce < [address removed] &g Tim B. Dec 2, 2015 9:44 PM
I won't make it to the meetup tonight - Hi all. I came down with a bug a few days ago. I was off work sick yesterday. I'm better today and thought I'd be well enough to attend but in the end I decided it wouldn't be good for me, and I didn't want to risk your health either. I'm really sor Tim B. Dec 2, 2015 6:27 PM
Re: [limerick-open-source] Limerick Hackathon - Thanks for everyone’s feedback and interest! Feedback see Thomas B. Oct 4, 2015 7:33 PM
Re: [limerick-open-source] Limerick Hackathon - Hey Thomas, I would like to be part of this,but I don`t know if I fit. I`m a network engineer and Linux lover that don`t know any line of code..haha Regards, Jos José Helder Gonçalves T. Sep 25, 2015 8:35 PM
Re: [limerick-open-source] Limerick Hackathon - Hi Thomas, Fantastic idea, happy to see it happening!  It just occurred to me that the peeps here might be interested in our Wikipedia Editing Hackathon happening in the same Fab Lab on Saturday, 10 Oct. Gabriela A. Sep 24, 2015 2:49 PM
Limerick Hackathon - Thomas B. Sep 24, 2015 1:57 PM
Re: [limerick-open-source] Re: CoderDojo Event - Hi Barry, I'm a mentor at Coder Dojo Shannon so I was very interested in the below e-mail regarding " We're organising a large event for kids on October 10th in LIT t Tony Peter W. Sep 1, 2015 10:12 AM
My talk on "Life: Enhancing your Frame of Reference" - Hello. Those of you at the last meetup I attended may remember us discussing a (non-technical) talk I gave at the YAPC::NA conference in June. Some of you asked for more details. The description of the talk - at http://www.yapcna.org/yn2015/t­alk/6 Tim B. Aug 31, 2015 11:16 PM
Re: CoderDojo Event - Hi Barry. On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 11:48:32AM +0100, Barry Kennedy wrote: > Hi Tim > My name is Barry Kennedy and I'm a mentor with CoderDojo Limerick. > We're organising a large event for kids on October 10th in LIT to > coincide with E Tim B. Aug 31, 2015 11:11 PM
Re: [limerick-open-source] June 10th meeting for the Limerick Open Source Meetup? - Preview not available Michael J. May 25, 2015 11:21 AM
Re: [limerick-open-source] Web browser based distributed computing FOSS project - Looks cool Michael. Maybe you could give us a demo on your next visit. Tim. On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 12:30:23PM -0400, Michael Jonker wrote: > Hello fellow Open Sourcer's, > > I am announcing the Alpha release of my FOSS project: > http://pastur Tim B. May 25, 2015 10:51 AM
June 10th meeting for the Limerick Open Source Meetup? - Hi. I'm going to be away for a couple of weeks in June so I won't be able to be there for the June 10th meeting. Would anyone like to volunteer to be the organizer? That's really just a fancy way of saying that you'll be there, you'll arrive on ro Tim B. May 24, 2015 6:30 PM
Web browser based distributed computing FOSS project - Hello fellow Open Sourcer's, I am announcing the Alpha release of my FOSS project: http://pasture.openpoint.ie - Pasture is a framework for web browser based distributed computing systems. A look-in would be appreciated and hopefully interesting Michael J. May 24, 2015 5:29 PM
Re: [limerick-open-source] 3d printing - 3D printed bionic hand 'fits like a glove' Bristol engineer creates robotic hand using a scanner and a 3D printer to copy man's good hand Sotirios Nov 25, 2014 8:04 AM
Re: [limerick-open-source] 3d printing - On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 07:02:56AM -0500, Stefanos Kalantzis wrote: > Hello all, > Just to add something to the "heated" discussion on the topic of 3d printing... > I found this marvelous piece of equipment: > https://www.kickstarter.com/p Tim B. Nov 14, 2014 12:32 PM
3d printing - Hello all, Stefanos K. Nov 14, 2014 12:02 PM
Startup weekend coming to Limerick! - Hello Everyone, Tim has very kindly allowed me to email all of you regarding a Startup Weekend event we are running this month. Startup Weekend is a 54 hour event that brings together Limerick designers Keith K. Nov 4, 2014 10:56 AM
Fwd: PyCon Ireland announcements - RaspberryPi for Students, Book Signing, Entertainment - Ooh, some awesome news, if you are a student, you will get a chance to win a signed Raspberry Pi by Eben Upton (creator of the RPi) if you sign up and attend PyCon Ireland in October. :-D There are lots of cool visitors c Vicky L. Sep 17, 2014 2:33 PM
Looking for Alfresco expertise - Hi fellow open-sourcers, I am putting feelers out for somebody with experience a Michael J. Jun 20, 2014 1:05 PM
Galway GameCraft on Sat May 10th - Hi All, I just want to let you know that next Saturday, GameCraft will be running a community game jam in association with Insight at NUIG, 091 Labs and Galway Game Jam. When: Sat 10th May (09 Vicky L. May 1, 2014 5:50 PM
Meetup Cancelled: The March 12th Limerick Open Source Meetup - The Limerick Open Source Meetup, scheduled to occur on Wednesday, March 12 8:00 PM has been cancelled. I'm sorry for any inconvenience. Please update your plans accordingly. The next meetup will be on April the 9th. See you Tim B. Feb 23, 2014 1:04 PM
Re: [limerick-open-source] March 12th Limerick Open Source meetup - are you going? - Hi Tim, Not sure but I  would like to go. Mayumi :) [masked]:08 GMT+00:00 Tim Bunce < Mayumi H. Feb 20, 2014 9:54 PM
March 12th Limerick Open Source meetup - are you going? - Hi all. I'm going to be away on March 12th so, naturally, I won't be able to attend the meetup. So I'm hoping someone can commit to attending so I don't have to cancel it. Are you planning on going? If so, please let me know. Thanks! Tim. Tim B. Feb 20, 2014 12:08 PM
New venue for the Limerick Open Source Meetup: Absolute Hotel - We've a new venue: the Absolute Hotel Limerick http://www.absolutehotel.com/ We'll meet at the big bench seats outside the "abg" bar, just at the top of the stairs. You can see a photo here: https://twitter.com/timbunce/s­tatus/387650454902951936/phot Tim B. Oct 8, 2013 8:06 PM
RE: [limerick-open-source] Looking for a new venue for the Limerick Open Source Meetup - Sean B. Sep 22, 2013 9:25 AM
Re: [limerick-open-source] Looking for a new venue for the Limerick Open Source Meetup - Preview not available Gabriela A. Sep 21, 2013 9:36 PM
Re: [limerick-open-source] Looking for a new venue for the Limerick Open Source Meetup - Thanks Tim for your effort.  I do not mind anyplace but may be ppl need wifi connection? http://www.limerick.ie/freewif­i/ Mayumi H. Sep 21, 2013 3:31 PM
Looking for a new venue for the Limerick Open Source Meetup - Hello all. We've been meeting in the Litz Lounge, upstairs at the Savoy Hotel in Limerick, since 2007(!). The hotel is now closing the Litz Lounge at 8pm Monday-Thursday. I've spoken with the Ops Manager to ask if they could let us use the space Tim B. Sep 21, 2013 2:54 PM
New limerick meet up group - Hi folks, I'm Kevin Doyle and I'm a new member to the open source meet up in limerick. The reason I'm contacting you is to inform you about a new group starting in limerick called Limerick Game Designers. I'm part of a group of ~30 game developers in li user 9. Jul 5, 2013 7:29 PM
Drupal meetups - Might be of interest: - there's a Drupal group meeting up every month on the last Wednesday at 6:30pm: http://groups.drupal.org/node/­208438?goback=%2Egde_4384844_m­ember_110398903 (only found out now via 091labs!) - and t Gabriela A. Apr 25, 2012 7:33 PM
Info re Open Web Application Security Project - Hi all. We had a great meeting yesterday. Thanks to all who came along. Gabriela Avram asked me to pass on the info below. Tim. ---snip--- Meeting of OWASP group - please forward to meetup members! OWASP Limerick/Mun Tim B. Feb 9, 2012 3:13 PM
Re: [limerick-open-source] Meetup Cancelled: The November Limerick Open Source Meetup - Sorry to read that- although I wouldn't have been there. Hope to see you in December- even though my internship ends on the 31st December 2011. Thank Frederick A. Nov 11, 2011 8:17 PM
Meetup Cancelled: The November Limerick Open Source Meetup - Sadly the November Limerick Open Source Meetup, scheduled to occur tomorrow, Wednesday 9th, has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly. I'm sorry for the short notice. See you on the 14th of December. Tim. Tim B. Nov 8, 2011 3:52 PM
Re: [limerick-open-source] A course I am interested in INTRODUCTION TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF ANDROID PHONE APPLICATIONS - Hi Bre, Thanks for your email. I am currently on coop(internship) in Dublin till ending December, so I won't be able to make it. Regards, Frederick Frederick A. Sep 28, 2011 11:09 AM
A course I am interested in INTRODUCTION TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF ANDROID PHONE APPLICATIONS - Hello All, My name is Bre.  I would be interested in attending the following 8 week course evening course in GMIT Galway The start date is Monday of next week.  The detail is below, I wondered if there was anybody in Limerick B Sep 26, 2011 12:31 PM
Re: [limerick-open-source] Options for November Meetup - Six people have voted now. I've closed the poll. Having the meetup in Limerick as usual has won. Have fun! Tim [at one US airport waiting for a flight to another...] On Tue, Nov 02, 2010 at 05:42:40AM -0400, Tim Bunce wrote: > Only 5 votes so f Tim B. Nov 8, 2010 5:54 PM
Re: [limerick-open-source] Options for November Meetup - Only 5 votes so far. Having the meetup in Limerick as usual is in the lead. Tim. On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 01:06:58PM -0400, Tim Bunce wrote: > Hello all. > > I won't be able to make it to the November 10th meetup (I'll be out of > the country). Tim B. Nov 2, 2010 9:41 AM
Options for November Meetup - Hello all. I won't be able to make it to the November 10th meetup (I'll be out of the country). Also on November 10th there's a Microsoft Technology User Groups meeting in Shannon discussing "Silverlight Bing Maps Data Mashup" http://tinyurl.com/ Tim B. Oct 25, 2010 6:06 PM
Invitation to the "Connected Limerick" event on Friday, 24 September - Preview not available Gabriela A. Sep 21, 2010 7:05 PM
Re: [limerick-open-source] September Limerick Open Source Meetup - On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 01:31:25PM -0400, James Heslin wrote: > Hey Tim, > I mentioned this group to the Hackerspace mailing list (I'm hoping > to become a member when they start up) and they seemed interested. Ah yes, I see it http://grou Tim B. Aug 31, 2010 9:06 PM
Re: [limerick-open-source] September Limerick Open Source Meetup - Hey Tim, I mentioned this group to the Hackerspace mailing list (I'm hoping to become a member when they start up) and they seemed interested.? I might be along. We'll see. That's the first week of c James H. Aug 31, 2010 6:24 PM
September Limerick Open Source Meetup - Hi folks! I hope you all had a good summer. The 'Indian Summer' that often marks the start of September seems to have arrived. The bright days are lovely, though they're starting to get shorter. It's time to get the Limerick Open Source Meetup b Tim B. Aug 31, 2010 6:10 PM
May Meetup in Limerick - Hi. Just a reminder about the meetup on Wednesday in Limerick This might be the last one before we take a break for summer so it would be great if you could Tim B. May 10, 2010 8:53 PM
Special keys for Mac OS X - Hi all. Somewhere among the typically random topics that came up at the last meeting was special keys for Mac OS X. I keep a note of them handy and I promised I'd email them out. I've appended them below. Tim. Mac OS X Boot: shift: safe mo Tim B. May 1, 2010 3:49 PM
I dropped the ball for March - no meetup scheduled - I dropped the ball. I've just realized that there's no meetup scheduled for March. The meeting would have been today. Sorry! Given the short notice I think we'll just skip the meetup this month. I'll schedule the next for the 2nd Wednesday in April Tim B. Mar 10, 2010 5:10 PM
Re: [Dub-pm] Skynet & Ubuntu-ie Talks - February 27th 2010 - On Tue, Feb 09, 2010 at 12:39:51AM +0000, Eoin Mooney wrote: > Hi all, > > My name is Eoin Mooney, I'm the current Vice-President of the Computer > Society in University of Limerick (http://www.skynet.ie) Hello Eoin. > On the 27th of February w Tim B. Feb 9, 2010 12:05 PM
Skynet End of year talks - Preview not available David M. Dec 15, 2009 4:17 PM
Follow on from the December 9 Limerick Open Source Meetup - Hi, Here are some of the things that were discussed at the December[masked] Limerick Open Source Meetup and some links. Group members can edi jmcnamara Dec 10, 2009 11:27 AM
Limerick Open Source Meetup, Wednesday, December 9 - Hi, This will be the last meetup of the year so I encourage everyone to come along. If you haven't been before here are some of the things that we dis jmcnamara Dec 9, 2009 9:19 AM
Re: [limerick-open-source] Follow on from the November 11 Meetup - On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 05:53:03AM -0500, jmcnamara wrote: > Hi, > > Here are [1]some of the things that were discussed at the November[masked] Meetup and some links. Wow. Sounds great. Now I'm extra sad I missed it! :) > Group members Tim B. Nov 12, 2009 5:40 PM
Follow on from the November 11 Meetup - Hi, Here are some of the things that were discussed at the November[masked] Meetup and some links. Group members can edit the page and add i jmcnamara Nov 12, 2009 10:53 AM
Re: [limerick-open-source] How did the meetup on the 14th go? - On Mon, Nov 02, 2009 at 05:32:32AM -0500, jmcnamara wrote: > On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 9:35 AM, Tim Bunce wrote: > > How did the last meeting, two weeks ago, work out? > > Hi, > It went fine. Four of us attende Tim B. Nov 2, 2009 8:13 PM
Re: [limerick-open-source] How did the meetup on the 14th go? - On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 9:35 AM, Tim Bunce < [address removed] > wrote: jmcnamara Nov 2, 2009 10:32 AM
How did the meetup on the 14th go? - Hi all. How did the last meeting, two weeks ago, work out? Tim. Tim B. Oct 29, 2009 9:35 AM
Reminder of OSSBarCamp in Dublin this Saturday - Just a reminder about OSSBarCamp in Dublin this Saturday. An informal, free, Open Source Software 'BarCamp' style 'unconference'. It's at the DIT Kevin Street Campus, just west of St.Stephens Green. See http://www.ossbarcamp.com/ for more details Tim B. Sep 17, 2009 11:27 AM
OSCON 2008: Paul Fenwick, Perl Training Australia: "An Illustrated History of Failure" - The great talk we discussed tonight: http://blip.tv/file/1137169 Tim. Tim B. Sep 16, 2009 8:39 PM
Re: [limerick-open-source] Getting the Limerick Open Source Meetup ball rolling again... - Preview not available user 9. Sep 4, 2009 10:09 AM
New Meetup: The Limerick Open Source September Meetup - Announcing a new Meetup for The Limerick Open Source Meetup Group! What: The Limerick Open Source September Meetup When: September 16,[masked]:00 PM Where: Limerick Marriott Hotel Limerick Marriott Hotel, Henry St Tim B. Sep 3, 2009 1:06 PM
Re: [limerick-open-source] Getting the Limerick Open Source Meetup ball rolling again... - On Wed, Sep 02, 2009 at 06:09:42PM -0400, AlanC wrote: > I will be able to attend on 16th September - although it might be the last I come to, since the Tecnomen > gig is winding up and it's unlikely that the next chapter will be in West of Irelan Tim B. Sep 3, 2009 1:02 PM
Re: [limerick-open-source] About September Meeting. - Hi all, As it looks now I can make it on the 16th. See you then! cheers, klaas On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 9:07 AM, Massimo Brozzi wrote: > Hi guys, > on 16th Sep I should be here. Well, I, JeanG and Alan work for the same > c Klaas-Jan S. Sep 3, 2009 9:56 AM
About September Meeting. - Hi guys, on 16th Sep I should be here. Well, I, JeanG and Alan work for the same company and the same group... unluckily our company decided we have to finish to work at the end of the month... probably the Sep meeting will be the last one user 7. Sep 3, 2009 9:07 AM
Re: [limerick-open-source] Getting the Limerick Open Source Meetup ball rolling again... - On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 11:43 PM, jmcnamara < [address removed] > wrote: AlanC Sep 3, 2009 12:04 AM
Re: [limerick-open-source] Getting the Limerick Open Source Meetup ball rolling again... - Hi, I'll be there. P.S. Cool photoshop skills Alan. P.P.S. You are dead to me. jmcnamara Sep 2, 2009 11:43 PM
Re: [limerick-open-source] Getting the Limerick Open Source Meetup ball rolling again... - I will be able to attend on 16th September - although it might be the last I come to, since the Tecnomen gig is winding up and it's unlikely that the next chapter will be in West of Ireland. It occurs to me that the Perl 6 logo shou AlanC Sep 2, 2009 11:09 PM
Re: [limerick-open-source] Getting the Limerick Open Source Meetup ball rolling again... - Hi, Unfortunately, I'll be away until the 20th of September. Won't make it to the OSS Barcamp either, I'm giving a talk at Bizcamp Dublin on the same day. See you in October, hopefully. Regards, Gabriela -- Dr.Gabriela Avram http://coniect Gabriela A. Sep 2, 2009 4:31 PM
Re: [limerick-open-source] Getting the Limerick Open Source Meetup ball rolling again... - Hi all, I'll be in France that week. I'm coming back to Limerick on 17th. I will not be able to make it on 16th Sept. Regards, Jean-Gael ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Bunce" To: limerick-open-source-list@meet­ Jean-Gael A. Sep 2, 2009 12:15 PM
Getting the Limerick Open Source Meetup ball rolling again... - Hello one and all! I hope you've all had a good summer (if that's the right word for it). The time has come to get the Limerick Open Source Meetup ball rolling again... I'm thinking of Wednesday the 16th of September as a good date for our next Tim B. Sep 2, 2009 10:41 AM
Re: [limerick-open-source] 3D Barcamp tomorrow. - On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 4:59 PM, Massimo Brozzi wrote: > > Gabriela invited us to the 3D Barcamp at the Limerick University tomorrow > (saturday). > > Who is coming? I will go! :) Great to hear you are coming Massimo, I'll b James C. Jun 5, 2009 7:16 PM
Re: [limerick-open-source] 3D Barcamp tomorrow. - I'll be there. Tim. On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 11:59:30AM -0400, Massimo Brozzi wrote: > Gabriela invited us to the 3D Barcamp at the Limerick University tomorrow (saturday). > > Who is coming? I will go! :) > > [1]http://3dcamp.barcamp Tim B. Jun 5, 2009 6:22 PM
3D Barcamp tomorrow. - Gabriela invited us to the 3D Barcamp at the Limerick University tomorrow (saturday). Who is coming? I will go! :) http://3dcamp.barcamp.ie/about­/ user 7. Jun 5, 2009 4:59 PM
Re: Re: [limerick-open-source] Re: Next meeting is June 3rd (not June 10th) and in 3D! - >And now to totally make my week... Any chance you could bring along a >pair of 3D goggles for us to try? :) As it just so happens Tim, I do have a pair of those red-blue glasses on a shelf somewhere - lemme see if I can dig them out ;-) -James. James C. May 26, 2009 7:05 AM
Re: [limerick-open-source] Re: Next meeting is June 3rd (not June 10th) and in 3D! - And now to totally make my week... Any chance you could bring along a pair of 3D goggles for us to try? :) Tim. On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 11:48:35AM -0400, James Corbett wrote: > Thanks for the invitation to talk about Opensim and 3Dcamp Tim, I'd be Tim B. May 25, 2009 11:14 AM
Re: Re: [limerick-open-source] Re: Next meeting is June 3rd (not June 10th) and in 3D! - John McHugh said "Should be interesting talking to James though my interest in gaming sorta ends at procedural graphics generation. On a side note i thought second life was open sourced last year some time?" Hi John, We wouldn't apply the label 'g James C. May 24, 2009 12:28 PM
Re: [limerick-open-source] Re: Next meeting is June 3rd (not June 10th) and in 3D! - I will definitely be able to make it this time :D Should be interesting talking to James though my interest in gaming sorta ends at procedural graphics generation. On a side note i thought second life was open sourced last year some time? user 8. May 23, 2009 8:56 PM
Re: Next meeting is June 3rd (not June 10th) and in 3D! - Thanks for the invitation to talk about Opensim and 3Dcamp Tim, I'd be delighted to. And I'll bring along my colleague Keith Kennedy too. Very much looking forward to it. And thanks for linking to 3Dcamp, on at University of Limerick. The signup page i James C. May 23, 2009 4:45 PM
Re: Next meeting is June 3rd (not June 10th) and in 3D! - Hi Tim, I worked in the Computer Graphics and Multimedia in the past and this subject seems to be very interesting. Well, I will come back from Italy the same day in the morning, anyway, also if very tired for the t user 7. May 23, 2009 9:31 AM
Next meeting is June 3rd (not June 10th) and in 3D! - Hello. The meetup.com site doesn't let us automatically schedule meetings at 4-week intervals. The previous "2nd Wednesday each month" had worked well till now but got out of sync for June. It scheduled the meeting for the 10th, but it'll actually b Tim B. May 22, 2009 12:30 PM
Star Trek: the movie! Open Source Group is invited! - Hi guys, I, Alan and others from our office (I hope also JeanGael and John MC) will go on next Wedsneday 13th May 2009 H.21.00 to see at Omniplex cinema in Limerick the new Star Trek movie! user 7. May 11, 2009 9:53 PM
Star Trek: the movie! Open Source Group is invited! - Hi guys, I, Alan and others from our office (I hope also JeanGael and John MC) will go on next Wedsneday 13th May 2009 H.21.00 to see at Omniplex cinema in Limerick the new Star Trek movie! user 7. May 11, 2009 9:49 PM
Re: [limerick-open-source] Test message for new email address: [address removed] - Hi Tim, Will be unable to attend open coffee on May 7th, I have to attend a work related meeting on that day. Regards Liam On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Tim Bunce < liam n. Apr 27, 2009 3:28 PM
Test message for new email address: [address removed] - Just a test message for new email address: [address removed] so you know it's working for you. Tim. Tim B. Apr 22, 2009 12:16 PM
Re: [perl-109] Change of email address for Limerick Open Source Meetup Group - Slight change... the new address will be [address removed] because meetup.com force "-list" on the end of the name. As before, please update your white-list if you need to. Tim. On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 12:06:08PM +0100, Tim B. Apr 22, 2009 12:13 PM
Re: [perl-109] Change of email address for Limerick Open Source Meetup Group - FYI I'm changing the address to [address removed] now. I'll send another email (from the new address) after I've changed it. If you don't see another email from me soon after this one then please email me directly. Tim. On Sun, Apr Tim B. Apr 22, 2009 12:06 PM
Re: [perl-109] Integrating with Open Coffee Limerick - Hi Tim, That sounds great, the guys at open coffee would be interested to hear about the open source group as they rely on open source to fuel their business. Regards Liam On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 9:59 liam n. Apr 20, 2009 11:00 AM
Change of email address for Limerick Open Source Meetup Group - The current "[address removed]" email address is a historical accident and isn't helpful to the group. Until recently it wasn't possible to change it, but it is now. So I'm planning to change it to be consistent with our meetup.com url: lime Tim B. Apr 19, 2009 10:04 PM
Re: [perl-109] Integrating with Open Coffee Limerick - On Thu, Apr 09, 2009 at 08:46:39AM -0400, Tim Bunce wrote: > On Thu, Apr 09, 2009 at 06:25:50AM -0400, liam noonan wrote: > > Hi, > > > > You might have a greater number of attendees if you could integrate > > the open source meeting with o Tim B. Apr 19, 2009 9:59 PM
Reminder about the open polls... - Hi folks. On Thu, Apr 09, 2009 at 08:46:39AM -0400, Tim Bunce wrote: > > Having said all that, the meetup.com website makes it easy to run polls, > so I've setup two... > > The first asks people to rate day vs evening, and weekend vs weekday: > Tim B. Apr 14, 2009 10:06 PM
Let's make it a success: two polls to help us know know what suits you best - I've setup two quick polls on the meetup website. One with options for when we should meet, and one asking about integration with Open Coffee limerick. Please do complete th Tim B. Apr 9, 2009 9:53 PM
Integrating with Open Coffee Limerick - On Thu, Apr 09, 2009 at 06:25:50AM -0400, liam noonan wrote: > Hi, > > You might have a greater number of attendees if you could integrate > the open source meeting with open coffee who mieet on the first Thu > from 11.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m Tim B. Apr 9, 2009 1:45 PM
Re: [perl-109] Let's make it a success - Hi, You might have a greater number of attendees if you could integrate the open source meeting with open coffee who mieet on the first Thu from 11.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m. in the absolute hotel in limerick. I find attending evening meetings an i liam n. Apr 9, 2009 11:21 AM
Let's make it a success - Hi all. According to the meetup website there are 37 members in the Limerick Open Source Meetup group. That's wonderful! On the other hand, we cancelled this months me Tim B. Apr 8, 2009 10:28 PM
Re: [perl-109] Do we meet next time? - On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 01:18:50PM -0400, Anton Mannering wrote: > Hey guys, > > I hear you're quitting this one but I'm going to start promoting it through > other mediums. There's quite a few people interested in this kind of stuff > now in Limeri Tim B. Apr 8, 2009 7:37 PM
Re: [perl-109] Re:Do we meet next time? - On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 01:56:57PM -0400, John McHugh wrote: > I can put up some posters around LIT after the easter holidays to > increase awareness of the meeting if you want. That would be great! Thanks John. I've scheduled the next meetup for Tim B. Apr 8, 2009 7:35 PM
Re: [perl-109] Re:Do we meet next time? - I can put up some posters around LIT after the easter holidays to increase awareness of the meeting if you want. 2009/4/8 Massimo Brozzi : > At[masked]/04/2009, you wrote: > > Hi people, > tried to verify the situation with user 8. Apr 8, 2009 6:56 PM
Re:Do we meet next time? - At[masked]/04/2009, you wrote: Hi people, tried to verify the situation with the persons for this evening, this is the result: Tim -> Yes Massimo -> Yes Klass -& user 7. Apr 8, 2009 6:19 PM
Re: [perl-109] Do we meet next time? - Hey guys, I hear you're quitting this one but I'm going to start promoting it through other mediums. There's quite a few people interested in this kind of stuff now in Limerick. If you announce the next one now I can help to get more people there user 5. Apr 8, 2009 6:18 PM
Re: [perl-109] Do we meet next time? - Let's skip this one and aim for a bigger meeting next time. John, I live near you so I can easily pick you up on my way. Tim. On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 11:23:13AM -0400, John McHugh wrote: > Been thinking of going to this meeting for a long time a Tim B. Apr 8, 2009 6:12 PM
Re: [perl-109] Do we meet next time? - Been thinking of going to this meeting for a long time as I have a strong interest in OSS, specifically Linux/Gnome development but there have been a few things holding me back. College being the most predominant, I am currently going to LIT but I live user 8. Apr 8, 2009 3:41 PM
Do we meet next time? - Hi people, tried to verify the situation with the persons for this evening, this is the result: Tim -> Yes Massimo -> Yes Klass -> Probably Yes, but not all the evening JeanGael -> 60% No - 40% Yes user 7. Apr 8, 2009 3:05 PM

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy