addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chelmsford Linux Meetup Group Message Board › Professional Linux Systems Consulting Opportunity - Burlington

Professional Linux Systems Consulting Opportunity - Burlington

Patrick D.
PDean037
Chelmsford, MA
Post #: 1
Dear Linux Enthusiasts,

I'm a Technical Recruiter and Solutions manager for a local recruiting company called Softworld and seeking your help and advice.

I'm supporting a direct client that is growing quickly and located in Burlington, MA. They are seeking to hire a Sr. Linux Consultant for a 6+ month consulting engagement onsite in Burlington. The position requires a strong background in Linux systems engineering and Python. The group is using a configuration management tool called Puppet which uses Python as a scripting language. Strong Linux experience and a level of confidence scripting in Python is absolutely required. The technical environment also includes PHP and Java based web applications with a MySQL backend, but candidates are not required to have experience with those technologies, although it would be helpful.

Would anyone in this group be interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail?
Does anyone in this group know anyone that may be a fit and potentially interested?

My email address is pdean@softworldinc.com. I'm happy to schedule a time to review the role in detail and answer any questions you may have at your convenience. Please feel free to send me your resume/profile and contact info as well.

Thanks so much for your time and assistance.