addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Linux Meetup Message Board › RHCE Class Summer 2009

RHCE Class Summer 2009

Bob C.
bob_carnaghi
Austin, TX
Post #: 55
There is an upcoming RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) class being offered by the Austin Community College. It is common knowledge that this certification is THE industry standard, and has rated as one of the most desired and respected credentials available. The test for this certification is renowned as being a grueling experience that demands thorough preparation.

The class will be held on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM. The class starts on June 8, and goes until July 15, and costs $709.00. This is a significant savings over the classes offered by Red Hat. You can check out the ACC website for more details. The book used for the course is an excellent resource by Michale Jang. If this interests you, please stay in touch with this website or the Austin Linux Meetup Group in general as there are others interested in this endeavor. cool
Eric
EricMoody
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 2
Just signed up the class myself. Looking forward to the class.
Reagan C.
user 7650333
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
I am planning to audit the class, if there are any empty seats. I took it last semester, and it's pretty intense -- for an old geezer like me, anyway.
A former member
Post #: 1
Im thinking about signing up.
ABK
user 7732759
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
I've taken this class. Its ok. INstructor is pretty good - Scott is his name. The deal is you have to put lot of effort to really get the basics right. and BTW, the RHCE exam itself is lab based. So, braindumps etcetc will NOT work :-)