addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Linux Meetup Message Board › Job Opportunity with Alfresco

Job Opportunity with Alfresco

JC
user 7994092
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
I know of an opportunity that might interest people that enjoy open source software.

The company I work for, Alfresco, is hiring someone for their support in Austin. Note that I don't get any referral money, I am just hoping for good company to work with and to give the possibility to the group. Our customer base is growing explosively and help is NEEDED to handle the load.

The job description is posted here, however I would say the role is more challenging than the description implies:

http://www.alfresco.c...­

If you know of anyone that might have interest I would be glad to tell them what I know and pitch them to the rest of my team if they are competent. My work email is John.Cohorn@alfresco.com

Thanks!