addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LITE - Leadership Institute for Transformation & Empowerment Message Board › Personality Types Series

Personality Types Series

Jiquay G.
LotusBlossom09
Group Organizer
Jackson, TN
Post #: 22
Hello all, some of you may have heard that we have been doing a personality typing series for the last two weekends. I just want to inform you that if you would like to participate in this it is not too late to get caught up and be apart of the fun. Just make sure you arrive at the starting time and we'll have facilitators prepared to get you up to date. Also if its your first time attending please shoot me an email so I can inform these facilitators of what you need!

Until we meetup again,
Jiquay