addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Logan Square Book Club Message Board › my b-day.

my b-day.

A former member
Post #: 1

Hello book clubbers, My b-day if next weeks.

i will be having dinner with my beau next Wednesday evening. If anyone is free afterward we will be catching a drink or two in the Logan square, or Ukrainian village area. I would love to have you guys all come out for a bit if you are free. See you all soon.
Ciao, Maren
A former member
Post #: 2
sounds fun! i'd like to meet up (no pun intended) to celebrate your bday! June 6th, right? lmk where you are going - FB me or text 9193605348.
Ana
user 20257851
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
Hi Maren! sounds like fun, let me know the time and location and I'll stop by to wish you a Happy B-day :-).
Ana Asilis
A former member
Post #: 18
Hi Maren! I would love to help you celebrate! Let me know when and where. 815-742-2224 Michele
A former member
Post #: 2
I am meeting some peeps at the boiler room 8ish on the 6th. Hope to see you there.
-Maren
p.s this reply was also a good reminder to start the book for this month, and here is my cell
:859-866-0207.
A former member
Post #: 3
i am meeting some peeps at the boiler room 8ish on the 6th. Hope to see you there.
-Maren
p.s this reply was also a good reminder to start the book for this month, and here is my cell
:859-866-0207.