addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Logan Square Book Club Message Board › Book List

Book List

Marie W.
user 35170942
Chicago, IL
Post #: 10
I still have not received reading requests from all participants of our last meetup, but I wanted to get the bulk of the list out so that you all had an idea of what's coming. I promise, drawings were completely random (pulled from a hat):

1) Blindness -- Jose Saramago (Janel's pick)
2) By Blood -- Ellen Ullman (Marie's pick)
3) Poisonwood Bible -- Barbara Kingsolver (Michele's pick)
4) The Savage Girl -- Alex Shakar (Irene's pick)
5) What is the What -- Dave Eggers (Chrissy's pick)
6) Pulphead -- John Jeremiah Sullivan (Leah's pick)
7) The Extra Man -- Jonathan Ames (Jordan's pick)
8) Bonfire of the Vanities -- Tom Wolfe (Cori's pick)
9) The Dissident -- Nell Freudenberger (Shira's pick)

If you were supposed to send me a pick but haven't yet had the chance, please do so, and I will add them. If you did send me reading requests, but don't see one of your choices on the list, let me know and I will make sure to add those too.

Thanks again, I heart this book club!
Marie

Marie W.
user 35170942
Chicago, IL
Post #: 11
add "The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao" -- Junot Diaz (Ana's pick) as #10