addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London 3D Printing Message Board › 3D Hubs London follow-up

3D Hubs London follow-up

A former member
Hi All,
Thx for the great event last friday! I hope you all enjoyed and got inspired!
To hold on to the energy and good vibe from the event and the 3D Printshow, I propose we schedule a follow-up right away. If anyone has any good tips about possible venues, special guests, or possibly combining the follow-up event with other 3D print activities in London, please give me a heads-up through Meetup.
Also, we are still selecting a 3D Hubs Mayor for London. Some of you already told me about their interest in the London Mayorship. Those who have I will contact in person. If anybody else is also interested, please let me know!
Finally, if anyone has any pictures of the event let's put them on the Meetup page. We will also be working on a video which we will post soon.
Again, thx a lot everybody for the event! Let's get local manufacturing in London going!
Cheers!
Filemon