addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Bisexuals Message Board › Ku Bar drinks

Ku Bar drinks

Martian M.
user 10434042
Auckland, NZ
Good evening to you all,

I hope no-one had too heavy a head this morning!?!?

Just wanted to say a massive MASSIVE thank you to everyone who came to the drinks last night. I really could not have wished for a better turnout and overall, everyone seemed to mingle well and enjoy the night. Those that came down to the Ku Klub seemed to be having a real good boogie on the dancefloor as well so all in all, a big thumbs up! Hopefully you've all made a few new friends that you'll see again soon or at another meet up.

It got pretty packed at points so if I do organise another one, I'll keep that in mind and reserve somewhere with more space!

I'd be very grateful if you could take a minute to rate and make a few comments about the event which will hopefully encourage future members to attend meet ups.

Thank you again and hope to see you at the monthly meet up on Thursday!

Marsha