Location visible to members
Since 50% of the members in our group are new to investing, we have decided to conduct this special event. We are not investment advisors but we can help you understand the basics of investing.
Here is the draft agenda:
1. Introduction to the group, and overview of the current state of the stock markets.
2. Discussion on the founding principles of investing covering the high level concepts of risks, diversifications, capital preservation, etc.
3. How do to start with fundamental analysis - Macro, Sector, Country analysis
4. Basics of Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cashflow Statement (if we get the time)
5. Navigate through the key website for research - Google Finance, Yahoo Finance, Bloomberg.com, SeekingAlpha.com, Estimize.com
Let me know if you have any questions / suggestions or would like to present at the meet-up.
Founder and CEO