Location visible to members
We'll continue from our last session, and look to cover some more basic concepts. I'll be there from around 6 pm and we'll start sharp at 7 pm
Drinks and food (read pizza) will be provided by our sponsor Interactive Investor.
• Introduction, and overview of the current state of the markets.
• 10 mins refresher for the concepts we learnt in the last session.
• Basics of Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, and practical examples using various tools such as Google Finance, Yahoo Finance, etc. This won't be the way you learn in books. We'll try and make it easy to understand ;)
• Andrea Lucar will discuss investing in Bitcoin. We'll try and use fundamental principles rather than speculation ;)
• Annamarie Cumiskey with talk about "fair share" investing.
Let me know if you have any feedback or if you'd like to present at the event.
Founder and CEO,