addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Scala Users' Group Message Board London Scala User Group Discussion Forum › Scala Development Opportunities!! Paris Based but Flexible

Scala Development Opportunities!! Paris Based but Flexible

A former member
Post #: 1
I have an exciting opportunity for Scala Developers to work on a greenfield project to enhance my client Digital Media space.

The main scope of the job is detailed below.

There are multiple positions available.

The ideal Candidate will have extensive commercial experience in working with Scala, developing Server Side applications.

Candidates must be Fluent in English; French is non mandatory but a nice to have.

Positions are based in Paris; however there is some flexibility to the location.

In addition:

• DSL (domain specific language)
• Scala
• Akka
• Scalaz
• Lift (front web)
• Java

Benefits:

Solid Competitive Base
Personal Bonus
Profit sharing Bonus
Relocation allowance - should you live outside of Paris
Holiday - 5 to 7 weeks
Medical Health Cover Insurance
Pension Scheme

Please contact me to discuss this requirement and update me with your current availability.

Regards,

Peter
0207 608 5805
07919 270 330