Every fortnight, we meet for coffee, code, craft beer, and some great food.
This is a great opportunity to:
• meet other cool software craftsmen
• work on pet or open source projects
• pair with someone else on whatever you like (katas, koans, etc)
• ask someone to join or help you with your own project
• have a face-to-face meeting with your mentor or mentee
• have a nice chat over coffee and beer
We'll be meeting in "Look mum no hands!", a laptop friendly cafe/bar that's open until 10pm, and sells great coffee, excellent beers, and some tasty food. They also repair bikes and hang them from the ceiling like chandeliers, because why not?