addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Bloggers Meetup Message Board › Join us for the Bloggers Summer Social

Join us for the Bloggers Summer Social

Andy B.
AndyBargery
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi all,

The summer bloggers social is almost upon us and I have excellent news. Our friends over at Stella Artois have decided to support us and buy everyone a couple of drinks - beers, wine or lemonade, whatever flicks your switch.

Not only that, but there will also be the chance to win a free ride on Stella?s infamous airship. For more details on how to enter please check out the London bloggers social blog.

At the moment we're in the final stages of securing a venue and I'll confirm the details shortly. It will as usual be in Central London - I've been looking for somewhere with a little outside space in the hope we can enjoy some summer evening sunshine!

If you haven't RSVP'd yet please ensure you do to secure your place. Look forward to seeing you all on the 29th July,

Cheers,
Andy.