Latest Info: When you enter the tournament, you will be put into a team of 5 men or women(randomly). This is a doubles only tournament, no singles or mixed at all.
Rules & Conditions
1. The tournament will be held on Saturday 28th September at the National Badminton Centre, Bradwell Road, Loughton Lodge, MK8 9LA, Milton Keynes.
2. The entry form must be sent with a cheque by Friday 20th September. Late entry will be charge £5.00 and no refund for cancellation.
3. All events will be played in Round Robin group stages with the progressing through to a knockout stage.
4. Players must wear suitable clothing and footwear – non marking shoes (which have not been worn outdoors) must be worn. Failure to do so may result in the National Badminton Centre preventing access to play.
5. Players should arrive 15 minutes before the match time start. Men games will start at 10.00am and Ladies will start at 12pm.
6. Players must start their games as soon as the tournament officials ask. Any delay in starting games could result in that player forfeiting their game and a bye given to the opposition.
7. If a player is unavailable to play when called for their games then their opponent may be awarded a bye at the discretion of the organisers.
8. The players must agree the score and the winner of each game must record the game score and report it to the tournament organisers.
9. Where necessary, these rules may be amended by the tournament organisers at any point in time.
10. The tournament organisers or the National Badminton Centre will not be liable for any loss or
damage caused to person or property throughout the event.