April 8, 2013
Interested in looking after neglected urban areas.
Love walking and all eco stuff.
Very good group.
This group is for people in and around London who are interested in a hands-on exploration of natural history and biodiversity through:
- exploration of woodlands, wetlands and other natural areas;
- attending natural history and biodiversity themed lectures, debates and documentaries;
- visiting relevant museums and special exhibitions;
- volunteering together on nature stewardship projects;
- getting together socially to discuss nature and biodiversity with other like-minded people, learning and making new friends; and
- anything else fun and interesting that we can think of!
This group is for everyone, whether you are a professional in the field of biodiversity conservation or someone who just has a keen interest.
Join us in a greater understanding and appreciation of nature!
10% discount off all items using "Wild Things" discount
5,451 Great Outdoors Hikers
22,055 Interested Listeners
3,220 Fun seeking Walkers and Hikers
13,858 Daytime explorers
Or sign up with email
Already a member? Log in.
Meetup members, Log in