addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Photographic Message Board Welcome to the LPMG! › Getting a Canon SLR cleaned/serviced in London

Getting a Canon SLR cleaned/serviced in London

Heidi
Heidi
London, GB
Post #: 145
Hello all -

I have a Rebel XTi and live in West London. I just got back from India and my camera has never been so dirty. I also realise that it's been to Africa 3 times on several safaris, SE Asia and a million places in between. It's time to get it cleaned!

I also have a Sigma lens that probably needs some attention (it works, but is filthy). I am very much an ametuer so I'd really like to get it professionally clean. Can anyone recommend somewhere to take it (preferably in West London or Waterloo area)?

Thanks!
Heidi
KC
user 10604589
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hi there

I highly recommend Fixation. £28+VAT to clean the camera or £90 for a full service.

I've used them a couple of times before.

http://www.fixationuk...­

Not sure that they will touch the Sigma lens but they may be able to recommend somewhere.

cheers

KC
Heidi
Heidi
London, GB
Post #: 146
Thanks KC. Very much appreciated. :)
Philip J.
user 13026469
Hatfield, GB
Post #: 1
I agree, have used Fixation more than once for cleaning and repairs.