addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Photographic Message Board Welcome to the LPMG! › Balham Sees Balham

Balham Sees Balham

Felicitas L.
user 12706700
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hi members!

As part of my MA at Central Saint Martins, I am creating an event in Balham, London, which features local photographers and their interpretation of what life feels like living in the community. If you or any friends are interested in submitting work, I'd love to welcome you to the project! About 12 chosen images will be hosted in the shop windows of participating businesses in Balham form October 1st to the 14th.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at f.lind1@arts.ac.uk.

Happy Wednesday!

Feli

Balham Sees Balham
A Photographic Conversation
Oct. 1st-14th
www.balhamseesbalham.org