THE London Singles Meetup Group Message Board › 4 DISCOUNTED PLACES AVAILABLE!
|A former member||
For all photographers (pros & amateurs) looking to immerse themselves into Photography & Travel:
Join us on this 6 day workshop-holiday with the award winning photographer Robert Johns, lecturer at London College of Communication.
ONLY 4 PLACES LEFT!!
This is a photographic adventure into art for anyone interested in creating great pictures.
It is about capturing the atmosphere of Venice and creating magic with light, composition and manual control of the camera.
The course will expose you to a range of contrasting locations from the charm, history, art and architecture of familiar landmarks to the lesser-known corners of the real Venice.
1. Creative camera controls including understanding light, aperture and shutter speeds to help you realise your creative vision.
2. Composition - the aesthetics of art.
3. Picture editing and critiquing - developing visual literacy.
1. Visiting the city’s hidden gems
2. Experiencing the “real” venetian lifestyle
3. Sailing on the lagoon by a private traditional boat
Package includes: 5 nights in single room in charming cloister, private boat tour, daily meals with delicious food and superior wine, all transfers, excursions and 1 to 1 photography tuition at each session.
EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY!
BOOKING DEADLINE 20 August 2012
For infos&booking contact Gloria: email@example.com
For technical enquiries about the workshop, contact the tutor Robert Johns: firstname.lastname@example.org
Edited by User 41,980,432 on Jul 9, 2012 2:06 PM