addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

THE London Singles Meetup Group Message Board › Are you from London?

Are you from London?

A former member
Post #: 1
HI, I live in Purley, which is zone 6 and is 20 minutes away from the city by train... Originally I am from Slovakia, my mother language is Hungarian. Where do you live?
Anne B.
user 4511710
London, GB
Hello, yes I am from London. Born in Barnet and now
live in Wembley, north west London. cool
A former member
I'm from across the pond in Toronto
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Wilber
I am originally from Dublin but have lived in London most of my life. I am on assignment in Phoenix, Arizona until end of October after which I will be coming back to London (Chelsea/Fulham) which is why I have joined your group.
Cheers
Billy
A former member
I'm from New Jersey!
Simon
user 7982435
London, GB
Hi, yes im born in london, Mums greek, dads englishcool
Charles
Luse
London, GB
Post #: 2
Yes iam from London but not originaly, you?
A former member
Are you from London?

So many people on this site are from all over the world and the UK. Just curious, which part of the world are you from?

Well, I am of indian origin (am a Hindu!). Was born in London.....well Hillingdon. But have been in the south of France for the last 8years! Coming back end of Nov!
A former member
Are you from London?

So many people on this site are from all over the world and the UK. Just curious, which part of the world are you from?

Yes, I live in London.
A former member
From NYC - manhattan, but now live in London - Islington