addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

THE London Singles Meetup Group Message Board › Are you from London?

Are you from London?

Miguel
user 8913501
London, GB
Post #: 1
Lisboa, Portugal right here!
but living in London at the moment.. =)
A former member
born in Taiwan, grew up in Philadelphia, going to be in London for 2 months in two weeks =p
A former member
I'm from Cairo, Egypt but live in London.
A former member
Hi there I am from Mansfield in Nottinghamshire moved to Stanssted in Essex in November 2007 and to East London in March 2009 & here to stay for as long as possible.
A former member
Hi, i grew up in Doncaster. I now live in London been living here for about 8 years. x
A former member
Post #: 7
Born in Glasgow, Asian routes, been living in London for 3.5 years now
Neville
user 8150402
London, GB
I am from Jamaica - living in the UK for now.
A former member
Grew up in Alaska, then to Seattle, Los Angeles and now London.
A former member
Post #: 2
North East London originally but moved out to Southend in 1996
A former member
Hey, Half Italian and half german. Grew up in Dublin and next to geneva