addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

THE London Singles Meetup Group Message Board › Are you from London?

Are you from London?

A former member
Post #: 1
Are you from London?

So many people on this site are from all over the world and the UK. Just curious, which part of the world are you from?

Well this is a diificult question to answer!

If you are talking to someone outside of London, then yes I am from London as I have lived here 15 years!

If you are talking to a Londoner then NO I was born in Wolverhampton.

I am torn between the two i.e. my identity growing up which is precious to me and now that I have lived here for 15 years I would not consider living anywhere else!

So the answer is YES and NO! But its all relative don't you think?!
A former member
Post #: 3
No. Born in the States but originally from Switzerland. Lived in London for a bit though.
A former member
I was born in France smile
A former member
Post #: 22
I am from the Uk but have lived in London almost 9 years :)
A former member
Born and Brought up in Beautiful Goa, India.. Have been a Londoner for 4 years now.. Having a ball of a time..
A former member

I was born in Somerset and moved from Surrey to London this year. I have alway lived in the UK.

Anette
user 8761369
Brussels, BE
Born in Poland but for past 10 years lived in Switzerland, UK, France, Madagascar, Sudan ... now hope to stay for a while in London :-)
A former member
Post #: 3
Born in Pakistan... and live in Milton keynes.. not in london but near enough !
Anni N.
user 7166305
London, GB
No I'm from Essex but I now live in Battersea...

So many people on this site are from all over the world and the UK. Just curious, which part of the world are you from?
Well this is a diificult question to answer!

If you are talking to someone outside of London, then yes I am from London as I have lived here 15 years!

If you are talking to a Londoner then NO I was born in Wolverhampton.

I am torn between the two i.e. my identity growing up which is precious to me and now that I have lived here for 15 years I would not consider living anywhere else!

So the answer is YES and NO! But its all relative don't you think?!
A former member
No, I was born in the Virgin Islands and recently moved here.