*Entrance by Donation: Suggested £10 (you can choose to pay more/less based on your income)
**RSVPs: Those that pre-pay online will have their seats reserved. All other seats are on a first come, first served basis. 80 seats only
***No Entry after 7.15pm for the comfort of all guests
Welcome! The Group Energy Experience nights are wonderful experiences where members of the audience sit and receive energy (to the top of their head, shoulders and sides of face) by experienced energy healers.
Group energy experiences are specifically powerful in that they work with the energies of the entire room, amplifying to create a very deep experience by all.
We create a very sacred sanctuary with beautiful music and a visual experience of stars and candles. Breaks are always available throughout, with water available.
Healers: Please visit this page to be part of our Healer Community :) A sacred space where we offer support and unity for our healing nights. Once joined, you may attend any of our healing nights by RSVP'ing through our Healers Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/communityhealers/
Social: At Somerstown Coffee/Pub afterwards :)
All proceeds go to London College of Spirituality, serving the community
Note to participants (those receiving healing)
A brief outline of what happens:
If this is your first time ever experiencing healing/energy, it is a very gentle yet powerful form of relaxation, deep peace, happiness, connection, warmth and love. It is felt as heat that emanates from the practitioner's hands into your body, travelling through the various layers of your energetic system: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. This energy carries the frequency of Unconditional Love and is known to move to transmute blockages, pains, life issues - into light, wisdom and truth.
- The evening begins with a meditation
- Each healer will approach you, stand behind you and place their hands on your head, shoulders or back. Some healers use hands-off healing and work with your aura. Some may place their hands on your knees or feet, but for female participants we do not work on the front of your body.
- All you have to do is simply close your eyes and relax! There is no need to try and clear your mind, simply feel whatever it is you are feeling and go with the process. Take note of what you are thinking about, feeling, seeing in your mind's eye, and just enjoy the experience.
- After the break in the middle of the evening, be sure to put your hand up if you require more healing. Healers are more than happy to give, and may have missed you beforehand
- Each participant should receive approximately 3 healings for the evening.
- If you are not directly receiving healing from a healer, please sit back and relax in the Group Energy that accumulates from all those involved.
- Please feel free to get up from your seat at any time to visit the bathroom or to have a break. There is an official break halfway through, for water and a stretch of legs.
- The evening then ends with a grounding meditation led by Inken
Member comments from previous Healing Nights
"This was a wonderful night with a calm and tranquil atmosphere. It was a unique opportunity to experience healing energies from a variety of healers. I felt totally at peace and could have stayed there all night :-)"
"WOW!!! :-) This was the first time I had experienced healing within a group and it was WONDERFUL! Thank you to everyone"
" The healing was wonderful, I left feeling so light and relaxed, I floated all the way back to the station... Many thanks to all the healers for giving so generously of themselves. This I believe, is how humanity will heal itself...together, we will heal each other. Would like to see many more of these kind of events in future. We can all be healers if we clear and focus our energy correctly."
If you are interested in having a Reiki Attunement yourself, to become a Healer, or to expand your abilities through the levels to include Distant Healing and Attuning others, please see our Reiki Attunement page for more details. LCS offers accessible pricing to make this healing art affordable to all.
Blessings from all of us <3
*DONATION: Our events are by a gratitude donation. There is a suggested donation of £10 for this event to assist in covering our operational costs (Rent, Admin, Facilitator Fees and Travel). You can choose to pay more or less based on your income. Donations are a crucial part of bringing these events to you and help us continue to deliver spiritual events in an accessible way. We are a team of volunteers, some full time, working to bring spirituality back to the people and raise consciousness. Thank you very much for your support! Namaste and blessings.
VENUE LOCATION: For clear directions on how to get to the venue, read our Venue Page