UPDATE: The Walk is On :) Please arrive by 11.30am/11.45am at Rickmansworth Station
We are taking our group out on walks in nature! Gaia is calling, and so is our Soul Family.
These are free experiences to meet other beautiful souls on the journey, experience the beauty of nature, ground, get some exercise and bring balance to ourselves during these energy shifts. Open to you, open to all.
We will be visiting the lakes by Rickmansworth in North West London, a collection of beautiful lakes, filled with wonderful wildlife. There are some truly magical spots here, as we walk through the lands and become totally emerged within nature. We are choosing the Lakes for this walk because of the vibrant healing effects of water, which we feel are incredibly balancing during this time.
The Walk (Gentle)
This is a gentle Walk, and all on flat land. We will be walking at an easy pace. We will have a meditation in the area, feed the local swans, geese and also pop by the local cafe which offers some delicious food. And we hope to catch the sunset over the lakes. You are welcome to leave at any time, as the station is easy to reach.
• Walking shoes/boots/wellington boots
• Warm Clothing: Hat, Scarf, Gloves
• Bottled Water
• Something to sit on (on the ground if it is wet, for our meditation)
• Snacks: Something to share with others
• Food (if you do not wish to eat at the cafe)
There are public toilets and toilets in the cafe by the lakes.
• We are meeting at Rickmansworth Station at 12pm. We will be holding an LCS Meetup sign
How to Get there
• Rickmansworth is on the Metropolitan line and National rail. If you are coming from London, it is very easy to get to. From Marleybone take the fast train to Amersham, and get off at Rickmansworth. The journey from Marleybone is about 25 minutes
• There are some tube works this weekend but minimal. There are no reported issues on both the rail and Met lines to Rickmansworth :)
We look forward to seeing you there! <3
Led by Vaz, Lidija, Aang