Welcome to VegfestUK London 2014, one of Europe's keynote veggie lifestyle shows! Following a highly successful first show at Olympia visited by 9,000 people over 2 days, VegfestUK are returning to Olympia for the 2nd year running on September 27th 28th 2014.
This show will be even better with an expected 10,000+ audience who will be treated to:
• 200+ stalls for food, bodycare, cosmetics, fashion etc.
• Celebrities and special guests, including:
- Brendan Brazier
- Patrik Baboumian
- Sarah Jane Honeywell
- Vegan Smythe
- John Robb
- and many others
• Loads of special discounts and free samples
• 14 specialist caterers with exceptional global cuisines
• Freebies for early visitors on both days
• A host of high-profile speakers from all over the world
• Meet the Expert 1-to-1 sessions
• Book signings
• Cookery Demos
• Nutrition talks
• Lifestyle talks
• Campaign talks
• LifeWell Hub
• Kids entertainment on both days for all ages
• Live music and comedy
• AND THE LONDON VEGAN MEETUP LOUNGE!!!
Yes, London Vegan Meetup a large space on the first floor at VegFest London where members and non-members can meet other vegans (and the v-curious), hang out while eating goodies from any of the stalls, ask questions of local vegans, and even play board games!
More details: london.vegfest.co.uk (http://www.london.vegfest.co.uk)
Programme: london.vegfest.co.uk/programme (http://www.london.vegfest.co.uk/programme)
Schedule: veganlondon.co.uk/VegfestLondonSaturdayProg.pdf (http://www.veganlondon.co.uk/VegfestLondonSaturdayProg.pdf)
On the gate: £12 (concessions: £8; under-16s: FREE.)|
Advance tickets: £10 (concessions: £6.)
Currently buy one, get one half price at http://bit.ly/1jHych6
After VegFest, we'll probably end up in the Beaconsfield pub, which is almost directly opposite the West Hall exit (a bit to the right, I think). Well, that's what we did last year...