Fancy a trip to Brighton, while the weather's still nice?
I will be taking the 9.54am from St Pancras, getting into Brighton at 11.25am (not sure why it's such a long journey!). This will be cheaper than getting the train from Victoria.
- Brunch at Wai Kika Moo Kau vegetarian cafe ( they do a full vegan breakfast) http://waikikamookau.co.uk/menus/
- visit Infinity Health Food Store
- visit Vegetarian Shoes shop
- Walking along the promenade or go onto the pier or whatever else people want to do
- Option of evening meal in Brighton or coming back to London for "Vegans Invade Soho"
Probably best to meet either a)on the platform at St Pancras or b)inside Brighton Station just in front of the ticket barriers by Smiths bookstore.
My number on the day is[masked]