I'm not going to be at this one. But I understand that some people will, so I've set it up anyway. Talk amongst yourselves if you want to meet up... ;-)
The Festival is a unique one-day event with over 50 free talks and workshops and over 60 stalls covering:
* Self-healing and Self-empowerment
* Natural Parenting and Nature Cures
* Healthy Vegan Organic Meals and Whole-foods
* Permaculture and Environmentalism
* Musical, Poetic and Artistic Expression
* Simple and Non-consumerist Living
* Creating Community and Networks
* Celebration and Connection
A vibrant, jam-packed, holistic event, running from 10.30am to 11.30pm with a parallel daytime event in nearby Red Lion Square.
This year's theme is Transforming Consciousness in the year 2012.
Doors open: 10.30am
Talks and Workshops: 11am-8pm
Conscious Dance Party: 7pm-11.30pm
Ticket price for full event: 10.30am-11.30pm: £15 /£10 (concs) at the door. Late ticket price - from 4pm onwards: £10 /£8 (concs) at the door. Accompanied under 16's free. Entrance to Red Lion Square - free.
If you do not wish to stay for the dance party, you may request a £5 refund if you leave before 7pm. This will allow space for others to join at this point.